TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to TG3 Digital Marketing Agency. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS govern your use of our website and services. Please read them carefully.
- Disclaimer: We provide our website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the availability, reliability, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of our website or services. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Copyright: All content on our website and in our marketing materials, including but not limited to text, graphics,logos,images, and software, is the property of TG3 or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. You may not copy, distribute, or use any content without our prior written consent.
- Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and logos used on our website and in our marketing materials are the property of TG3 or their respective owners. You may not use any trademark, service mark, or logo without our prior written consent or the consent of the respective owner.
- Use of Our Services: Our services are intended for businesses in the blockchain industry. By using our services, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to act on behalf of your business.
- Payments: We offer various services with different pricing structures. Payment is required in advance for all services. Payments must be made in accordance with the terms and conditions specified for each service.
- Third-Party Services or Products: Our website and services may contain links to third-party websites or services . We do not endorse any products or services offered by third parties and are not responsible for the content or reliability of any third-party websites or services.
- Third-Party Rights: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require our users to do the same. If you believe that any content on our website or in our marketing materials infringes on your intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately
- Confidentiality: We understand the sensitive nature of the blockchain industry and will maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will not disclose your confidential information to any third party without your consent.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall TG3 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our website or services, even if TG3 or its suppliers have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold TG3 and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website or services
- Modification: We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which TG3 is registered. Any legal action arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts located in that state.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions, together with any agreements or statements made by us in writing with the client, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at legal.